Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekly Update

Sorry its been a while. I have been spending my extra time digital scrapbooking. Now that I have learned how to do a page on my own I am starting to roll. Maybe when I am more confident with my pages I will post some. It is really fun and uses some creative thinking.

Today we have been getting ready for the Junior Prom. Jessica has found a dress and I just ordered it. Talk about breaking the bank. It was expensive but not compared to most of the dresses we looked at. When the prom is over I will post some pics so that you can see how beautiful she looked. It is not until April 19 or something like that so its not for a while.

This last two weeks have been quite slow here. We are usually running from one game to the next and going to meetings in between. But we are in between sports and so we are having a short break. Softball starts on Friday so we will back in the swing of things. Jessica is the starting Varsity pitcher this year so she has some stress on her but luckily she deals with the stress well.

3 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Congrats on being the starting pitcher, can I have your autograph when you get famous! Love the dress, you will look fabulous in it. Love and miss ya!

Tammi Shepherd said...

It's me again. Since I don't have an account to make comments to your thankfuls, I will make them here. Love the new layout, very nice. The pages you have made so far are great, almost makes me want to do some, almost. heehee!
Thanks for being thankful for my new appliances, wish you were closer so you could enjoy that water with me!

Boo said...

Hey- I want to see your Digi pages! How come Tammi got to see them and not me? Hee Hee- I guess she IS your sister.