This week has been full of meetings I am on the Kanab City Parks and Recreation board. We have had to make many decisions this week on the pool so it has been on my mind. (sometimes more is not better, having 8 people trying to decide on colors is not always easy) I took pictures to put in the paper. So I thought that you might like to see what it looks like so far.
What you are seeing is the current channel and where the slide will be. On the left is the lap pool and towards the back of the picture will be the main part of the pool which will be a zero entry pool which will have water toys for the kids to play on. The pillars that you see. Well the deck of the pool will be the height of those pillars. so as it progresses I will post more pics so that you can see what it really looks like.
For those of who grew up in or know Kanab this is the old state road shed by the park. What a transformation. Doesn't it look great. This is where the dressing rooms, office, concession area, and party room are. When the stucco is done I will take more pictures.
I am so excited to see this project making so much progress. We have been working on the pool plans and funding for about 5 years now and to finally see it almost done is very exciting. We still have alot of work to do but it is looking great.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago











2 comments:
One word...FINALLY!! :o)
way cool!!! I'm so glad your in there getting things gone or we may never have a pool!! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment