Thursday, March 27, 2008

JAZZ Game

Saturday we went to the Utah Jazz game. We had a great time. My parents gave us tickets to the game for Christmas. At the time we did not realize that the game was Easter weekend. We were really sad that we had to miss the family Easter picnic. But we had a great time at the game. The Jazz won which made it all the better. My pictures are not very good because you are not allowed to take camera into the game. I didn't find this out until we got there. So I had to leave my camera in Ashlee's car. But I had my cell phone camera so I took a few pics. (I was really sad when I got in there and it seemed like everyone had their cameras I could have gotten some good pics for my scrapbook)






We rode trax from 90th south to the Energy Solutions Center so that we wouldn't have to find a place to park. The kids had a great time . Trax is always fun.

1 comment:

Tammi Shepherd said...

fun fun fun, looks like had a great time. Riding trax sounds fun to me. Yahoo that the Jazz won.