Last Sunday after dinner we were teasing Austin about how long his hair is getting. I keep telling him that he needs to get a haircut but he doesn't want it buzzed. I told him that I could cut it but he doesn't trust me to just trim it, so it hasn't been cut for a while. The girls got this crazy idea to put his hair in pigtails. He is such a cute boy and a cute girl. When he went into the bathroom to check out what they had done his comment was. "I look just like Ashlee" . ( He acted like that was a bad thing) I can't imagine why he would look like her. (ha, ha) Needless to say he didn't keep them in very long and he is finally ready to get a hair cut. He will have an appointment next week.











No comments:
Post a Comment