Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY 38TH BIRTHDAY, TAMMI !!!



Today is my sisters birthday.

My Sister:

What is her name: Tamera (Tammi) Jo Leavitt Shepherd
How long have you known her: I have known her for 38 years today.
Who is taller: Me by a couple of inches
Who can sing better: She can sing and sounds good.
Who is smarter: Definately her , plus she is a college graduate.
Who is more stubborn: I would have to say her.
Who more friends: she does, she has friends from everywhere she has lived and she keeps in touch with quite a few from high school.
Who is more sensitive: I think this is a toss up. We are both equally sensitive.


Tammi since I know you will read this. I hope you had a great weekend. I love you and miss you and hope you have a wonderful day. You are the best sister any one could have. You are always thinking of everyone. You are a great aunt to my kids and they love you also. You are beautiful inside and out. You are funny, smart, and cool. You are always there when I need someplace to vent. Thank you for that because sometimes you are the only one that can relate. Anyway have a great day.


Happy Birthday, Sis. Love, Kim

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tammi ROCKS! I love her! Happy B-day, Tammi!

Tammi Shepherd said...

You are so sweet. What nice things you said. I don't sing better, I can't even carry a tune.
Thanks, you are the best sister ever!
I hope you all had a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

That is sweet. I may have to steal that idea for my sister this month for her birthday. And I learned something new about Tammi - I never knew her name is Tamera.

Happy Birthday Tammi, even though I am way late now.