Today Jessica with the help of her Dad and his fire department buddies paid Jon back for his having her arrested. The plan was to make it look like Jon's jeep caught fire and burned up. So, today just after the kids went back to school after lunch the fire department showed up and opened the hood and sprayed foam all over the engine compartment and hood then on the ground underneath the jeep. (they did put plastic over the engine to protect it)
Then we had the principal go get Jon out of class letting him know that there was a problem with his jeep. When he got outside there was fire trucks and all there with lights on. At this point he couldn't see his jeep. The fire chief Joe went to speak with him and told him that his jeep had caught fire and they didn't get here in time to save his jeep. Jon was a little worried.
Joe asked him if he had insurance, Jon replied I don't know but I probably need to call my Dad. The Joe asked him if he would like to see the jeep. So he checked it out. (afterwards when I talked to him he said the foam got him)
Then Joe said well I will give you the bill (ha ha a letter from Jessica) then we will get this cleaned up. He gave him the envelope. He opened it and it said. "Now that I have lit a fire under your bum, I guess I will go the Prom with you. Love Jess"
Needless to say he was very releived that he didn't have to tell his dad that the jeep had burned up. Halleluyah
Plus he got his jeep washed for free.(well most of it)
And off he went back to school. I am sure he had a few words to say to Jessica. 
p.s. sorry about the pictures I was hiding behind the open door of the Fire Chief truck so he couldn't see me and trying to take pictures. We had a great time being involved.
End of an Era
1 month ago











4 comments:
That is awesome! I wished I had been there to see both her face (getting arrested) and his. This is a prom neither of them will forget. haha!
Kuddos to you all for doing such a great job and thinking of something so good to get him back.
That is a great one!!! LOVE IT! I'm wondering where I was while all this was going on across the street- Hum?
Brilliant!!
I guess the lesson here would be DON"T MESS WITH JESS... Looks like it was a fun reply, and that he was able to take it as well as he gave it. Have fun at the dance Jess... Love ya!
Post a Comment