While driving to Fredonia today Jessica was pulled over and arrested for driving a stolen vehicle. She was taken out of her car, handcuffed and put in the back of the police car.
She was told she had three options. One--to go to court and fight the charges if she was sure her car wasn't stolen. Two-- to be taken to Juvie in Flagstaff. And after being interrogated and almost in tears she was given her third option which was to know if she would go to Prom with Jon. Then he handed her a bouquet of flowers. (the police officer was Jon's brother-in-law) Of course she took the flowers and went on her way, shaken and scared. (very condensed version of what happened)
Now she needs a fun way to say YES. If you have any ideas please comment.
End of an Era
1 month ago











6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Hahaha that is hilarious. Poor Jessica!
Here's a couple of ideas that my friend is giving me right now:
Leave a trail of army men to his bedroom. When he gets there have a sign saying "it would take an army to hold me back from going to the dance with you" then I put army men all over his room so he pretty much has no where to walk.
OR
send him a text that says "i'll go to prom with you when pigs fly" during school. then, later send him some pink balloons that have piggy faces drawn on them, and a glued on paper tail. if you can get creative with this one, it can turn out really cute.
Oh, the poor girl!!!! Definitely memorable though!
That is so funny!!! Oh those are fun days! Man, for the life of me I can't remember any of those creative ways we use to answer guys. I'll have to think about it!
I am racking my brain, because you definately need something GOOD to get him back for that one. I am proud of you for not crying, I think I would have been!
A good way to say Yes? After that i'd say NO! Ok, just kidding, thats so funny! I have the best one for her, you get a HUGE pair of underwear and sew the legs together and fill it with chocolate and a note that says, 'I almost pooped my pants when you asked me, of course i'll go!' Kinda gross, but funny!
I like Brandi's, but if she wants something with no poop in it... I think she should BECOME a criminal and take a mug shot wearing stripes, and instead of holding up a card with numbers, hold a sign that says "Pay my bond, and I'll say yes."
Post a Comment