Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL!!!


I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Our day was really busy but fun. We had the parade in the morning followed by the outside fair at the park. Lots of food and drinks were had there. In the evening we had the Program and dinner. I hope it went well. I ( The recreation Board and I, but everyone else was out of town or had family so it ended up being me)was in charge of the park activities this year. We had some entertainment during dinner that was good. Then at 7pm we had a Kanab's Got Talent. It seemed to go well. It was overall a good night and I hope everyone enjoyed them selves. I didn't get any pictures this year. I took a couple at the Parade with Ashlees camera so when she downloades them I will get those and post.





1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I think Holiday's would be fun in a small town.