Monday, July 13, 2009

3rd MINI VACATION--FISHING AT DUCK CREEK

This week we decided to go fishing instead of to one of the parks or hiking. It was a fun and relaxing day. The kids had a great time.


After we fished we went to the Ice Cave which is up by Duck Creek campground. It was fun. The kids hiked down in the cave.
According to them it was really cold down there.( I wonder why since it is filled with ice.) Anyway they checked it all out while the adults watched and took pictures. All in all it was a fun day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I love all your collages. Looks like you are having a fun summer! Can I just tell you how much I am going to miss Jess! She wrote me the nicest note and totally made my day! I love that girl!

Taralee said...

WHEN DID YOU GO?? We must have missed each other only by days. We just got back last Thurs. and we were at the creek a few different times during the week we were there. I'll be posting my pictures soon. We normally go to the ice cave but this year we didn't since we have too many little kids. I love the ice cave!!!

Heidi said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!! I love your collages too. You are quite the artist!