For Family Home Evening the kids wanted to go to Family night at the swimming pool. So off we went. As you can see none of the adults swam but the kids had alot of fun. We will be back on Wednesday for a family party so the adults will swim then. I hope to get some good pictures.
3 comments:
It's a very nice pool, I enjoyed it very much on Friday. In fact, I'm glad we got stuck in Kanab, it is such a nice town!
I know, we really should have called. At first we didn't know how long we were going to be there, and then I didn't want to interrupt your life at short notice. But it would have been nice to see you guys!
Hey Kim,
I had to see what was new on your blog. Great job! It looks Awesome. Take care. Susan
Post a Comment