Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TAGGED by Mickie

ABC's


A - Attached or single?Married
B-Best Friend(s)? Stuart, JoAnn, Tammi
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Purell
F- Favorite clothing item? Jeans
G- Greatest Ambition in Life? For my kids to be good kids at home and out in the world.
H- Hometown? Kanab
I- Indulgence? Sprite and chocolate
J- Jan. or July? July
K- Kids? 4 great kids and 1 great son-in-law
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Movie? Ever After, No Reservations,
N-Number of bros and sisters: 1 brother (deceased) 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia or Fear? Anyone in else in our family passing away.
Q- Quote? I am who I am, and who I am is me.
R- Reason to Smile? it is Christmas Time!!!
S- Season of Choice? Summer because it is warm.
T- TV Show? Biggest Loser, Lipstick Jungle and Don't forget the lyrics.
U- Unknown Fact about Me? I'm allergic to fresh peas

V-Vegetable- frozen corn or peas!
W- Worst habit? ??? I don't know I will have to ask my kids
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Never had an x-ray, By I have had a couple of ultrasounds when pregnant. Neither one hurts so I choose both.
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican or american.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo
Now I Tag any one who has time to answer some questions. Have fun!

No comments: