Monday, September 8, 2008

TRIP TO COALVILLE

It was Stuarts 25th class reunion this past weekend. So we ventured to Coalville--
(check out these pics. This was just above Tods Junction and this is what the road was like for over 10 miles. I thought that I was going to get sea sick. Looking at the yellow line made you dizzy. Whoever painted these lines must have been on something. There were worse ones than these before I got the camera out).

The reunion was really fun. I didn't know most of the people but I still had fun. The food was good and then they played some games. One of the games was family fued. That was a blast. It was guys vs. gals. It was interesting what the men remembered (who were the cheerleaders, best makeout spots, best cars etc.) The women knew who had the sexiest tractors, who the best wrestlers were and who the best boys basketball players were. There were many more questions, Karen did a great job she found the answers in the yearbooks.
On Sunday we went up the canyon to hike around with the Gunn's (our friends from Coalville) It is very pretty up there and relaxing.

This is the house that Stuart grew up in. It has changed a little with the new owners but it is still the same house. His parents lived there for almost 60 years.
All in all we had a great trip. I am glad it was warm. I am not a cold weather person and it gets mighty cold up there.

2 comments:

Shelise said...

Hey at least they kept the lines connected. right? Even if they did have to swerve all over the place to do so. haha

Unknown said...

memories memories looks great thanks