Monday they announce the Royal 8 (or 16). The Studentbody votes for 8 boys an 8 girls from the senior class for the homecoming royalty. Out of those 8, 3 are chosen for the Homecoming royalty. Jessica doesn't like to be in the spotlight but she atleast didn't faint when they called her up as one of the 8. When they called up the boys they called them in alphabetical order from A-Z, well when they called up the girls they did it in alphabetical order also but in reverse so guess who was first. You guessed it Jessica. She didn't make it to the three but was very okay with that.
The other sports that they highlight during homecoming were Volleyball, Golf, and Cross Country.
Jessica is 3rd from the left on the back row.
Jordan is 5th from the right he is one of the tallest on the team.











2 comments:
How awesome! I bet you're so proud of them. I sure am :)
YES I am!! I think I have the best kids in the world.
Post a Comment