Monday, September 22, 2008

I AM.....

I am... 41 years old today.
I want... to raise well rounded kids, who love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I have... a beautiful family.
I wish... that the economy will recover fast.
I hate... that people are so cruel to each other.
I fear... needles and that I will have to go through a loss of some one close.
I hear... music. I love to listen to music.
I search... the scriptures.

I hope... that I make my kids and family proud.
I wonder... when Christ will come again will I be ready.
I love... my family, my friends, reading, blogging, and digi scrapbooking.
I always... will remember Sept 11th.
I usually... am on the computer.
I am not... as prepared as the prophet wants us to be. I will work on that.
I dance... at home when no one is around.
I sing... always, I may not have a good voice but I love to sing.
I never... try to offend anyone. If I have I am truely sorry.
I rarely... miss church. I feel guilty if I miss a week.
I cry... while bearing my testimony, that is why I never bear it in public.
I am not always... helpful when it comes to kids and homework. I don't know how to do it. Especially math!
I lose... pounds (ha, ha, ha, ha), doesn't happen but I would like it to.
I'm confused... by how the media portrays everything. I thought they were suppose to be non-biased, whatever...
I need... people around me that love me.
I should... spend less time on the computer and more time helping Austin with his homework.
I dream... that someday I will be able to travel to Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and maybe Europe.

This was a tag and I tag anyone who would like to tackle this. It sure makes you think
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my moms birthday today! She is trying to hide it.. So everyone wish the big 41 year old a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you mom!

Boo said...

oh man- missed your B-day! Hope it was a great day! I love this post- very cool one. Might have to do it in a few days so I don't just copy yours- hee hee!

Boo said...

oh- I should have clued in when lyou said you are 41- I'm not to bright!