Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOMECOMING PARADE

The homecoming parade was Friday afternoon. Stuart, Jordan and Jessica were in the parade so it was just me and mom watching.


I was impressed with the band it is quite big this year.


I can't believe that this class will graduate in 2021. Wow that seems like a long ways away but I guess it really isn't .
This is Thomas Chamberlain, Shadoe Stebbins and Tyler Whittaker. They were the male part of the Homecoming royalty.
The girl side was Holly Croteau, Emily Brown and Demi Dysart. This was an interesting float. In the back of the truck there are pictures of each of the Student council. ( I guess all of them were on other floats).
Bring up the rear as always riding in high style on the Fire Trucks was the Volleyball team and the football team.





The parade was short and sweet. Alot of Rhinos and some 4 wheelers which is becoming more and more common.

No comments: