The Kanab Cowboys pulled out a win in the 4th quarter. The game was neck n neck during the 1st half then in the 3rd quarter the Rich Rebels got two touchdowns and we didn't get any. Then in the 4th quarter we pulled out 3 touch downs. It was a fun game and it was even better that we won. I am not very football savvy so I am glad that my boys and husband keep me in the know.
During half time the larriettes came in on harley's it was quite a site. It is amazing how many people have them here and they are all good sports to haul the girls around the track a few times each homecoming.
We had quite a crowd. This is the bleachers. There were people in lawn chairs on all the grass areas also. I hope the football team appreciates the support they receive from the people of Kanab.











1 comment:
I LOVED playing volleyball in High School. I hope she enjoys it!
Post a Comment