Monday, July 14, 2008

The Twilight Series---Midnight Sun


While we are all awaiting the 4th book Breaking Dawn of the Twilight series which will be out Aug. 2nd (18 days). Here is an excerpt from a new book Stephanie Meyer is writing called "Midnight Sun" that she says is Edwards version of Twilight. It is quite interesting. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

(you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the page for link).


release date: 12/12/08

4 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

I just started the 3rd book so I can't look yet. I don't want to spoil anything. I am excited about reading from Edwards perspective though, very interesting.
Can't wait for the movie either I hope it lives up to the books.

Taralee said...

YA! I read "Edwards version" about a month ago and now along with DYING for the second one to come out, I want her to HURRY and finish that too! I loved it :) I was thinking of doing a post about it to share it with anyone that was interested, but I obviously got distracted. I should still though because I have a lot of friends who are obsessed worst that me :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about these books as I'm really in to books on CD, but I found myself reading the whole chapter. VERY interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Boo said...

That Edward looks very weird- who is that? YOur new header is very very cute- good job. And to your friend Lanita (whoever that is). I have all of them on CD if you want to borrow- I too am a books on CD kinda gal!