Saturday Jordan wanted to go play a round of golf after the pioneer day festivities but Stuart was on a transport when we were done. So Jordan had to wait until Stuart got home to go.
Jordan is on the high school golf team so he always wants his dad to go practice with him. Which means Stuart, Jessica, Jordan and Austin go play a round. They always have a great time. Last year I didn't get to go to any of Jordans matches or what ever they are called so I thought that maybe I could tag along and take some pics while they were playing. So off we went. It was great fun I even tried a few hits.
1. Jordan at the 3rd hole.
2. Stuart waiting his turn
3 & 4. Austin taking his 2nd shot. before...& after...
5. Oops!!! Stuart looking for his ball a the 5th hole.
2. Stuart waiting his turn
3 & 4. Austin taking his 2nd shot. before...& after...
5. Oops!!! Stuart looking for his ball a the 5th hole.
6. Austin just lounging while waiting his turn.
7. Jordan hitting his 2nd hit at the 5th hole.
8. Jess teeing off at the 6th hole.
8. Jess teeing off at the 6th hole.
11. Jordan waiting patiently for us to tee off.
12. After many swings I finally connected and it was a good hit straight down the line and jordan made sure his head was right in the shot. But as you can see the ball is gone.
Off we go..... into the sunset
12. After many swings I finally connected and it was a good hit straight down the line and jordan made sure his head was right in the shot. But as you can see the ball is gone.
Off we go..... into the sunset
We had a great time. I think that I will go next time and even maybe golf a little. I think next time maybe we should go to the driving range and practice a little before doing another round we'll see if Jordan will let us. Also Ashlee wants to go next time too. It will be a blast.











2 comments:
What a great picture story! I felt like I was there with you.
How imbarressing- there's a pic of you and him right there- ok, but I mean a close up faces one- you know the kind I mean! This looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment