I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He was just baptised the other day. Now he going to be receiving the priesthood and becoming a deacon. I am getting old for sure for my baby to be 12 already. Here are some things about Austin:
Austin is a kind and caring person. He loves his family and friends. He is a wonderful brother. He is very funny and keeps our house hopping. He loves to tease but doesn't really like to be teased. He loves for me to record him doing whatever (jumping on tramp, playing guitar hero or rockband, etc.) I love him very much and hope he has a wonderful day.
Austin is a kind and caring person. He loves his family and friends. He is a wonderful brother. He is very funny and keeps our house hopping. He loves to tease but doesn't really like to be teased. He loves for me to record him doing whatever (jumping on tramp, playing guitar hero or rockband, etc.) I love him very much and hope he has a wonderful day.
Luv ya Bud.











3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
What a cute kid!!! hey kim, i don't see a pic. of you and him in there- better take one today! Tell him Happy b-day from the ott's!
What a cutie. Tell him happy birthday for me.
Post a Comment