Well today was a holiday for me since I work for the church and it is a church holiday. So since Stuart had to work we were planning on just staying home and working in the house and working on my scrapbooking. Well the kids had other plans. We ended up going 4-wheeling to the TV towers. Brian, Ashlee, Jordan, Austin, Me and Jade(the Huntingtons grandson) Thanks to Marie (Brian's mom) we had enough 4 wheelers to all have our own except Austin who rode with me. Jessica had to work so we left her home. (poor girl we will have to go another day with her) Anyway we finally got ready to go and took the trail up the highway, I have never taken that trail usually we load the trailer and unload at the mouth of Hog canyon. Anyway we had a good time. Austin is becoming a good driver. Sometimes he scares me but I think it is just because I am not totally in control. It was a little hot but we made sure we had enough water. Ashlee had a little incident but was not hurt just bruised alittle both her body and ego. It is such a beautiful view of Kanab from there. And it was such a beautiful day. I would love to see more of what our county has to offer I guess we will have to take more trips.
I hope the rest of you had a great pioneer day. Our celebration is on Saturday so today was just a day off for those who got to take the holiday.
End of an Era
1 month ago











2 comments:
I like the sepia...although it looks B&W to me...its unique! Your to good blogging your event the VERY next day! Im impressed!
They are probably B&W she just always has it on something other than color. I like color that way I can change it to whatever I want and still have a color original.
Post a Comment