45 odd things about me. If you read this I am tagging you!
Although most people have already done it. I am slow.
Do you like bleu cheese? NO
Do you own a gun? yes, well Stuart does.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? If I was to go there it would probably be cherry sprite.
Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always
What do you think of hot dogs?Not my favorite! They have to have lots of mustard.
Favorite Christmas song? I like them all, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But my all time favorite is O Holy Night.
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? usually water
What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and ring my parents gave me for my 21st bday
Favorite hobby?t aking pictures, digital scrapbooking and blogging.
Ever been in a car wreck? yep a few but only one that was my fault.
Do you have A.D.D.--probably
What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I cry to easily
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment--Isn't it lunch time yet.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? sprite, taco soup from Three Bears, peanut M&Ms
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? sprite and Water
Current worry- That the kids will freeze during their lifeguard assessment today.
Current hate right now? Wind and cold! It has been horrible lately.
Favorite place to be? Home with my husband and kids.
Where would you like to go? To New Zealand , On a Carribean cruise or back to Hawaii. Anywhere warm with nice sandy beaches and cabana boys!
Name three people who will complete this? hopefully all that read it.
Do you own slippers? No just socks
What shirt are you wearing? a brown baby doll shirt.
Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO
What is your favorite color? Green
Would you be a pirate? nope.
What songs do you sing in the shower? same ones I have on my blog.
Favorite girl's name? Ashlee and Jessica
Favorite boy's name? Jordan and Austin.
What's in your pocket? cell phone
Last thing that made you laugh? Jessica she always comes up with funny stuff not usually meaning to.
Worst injury you've ever had? Maybe a sprained ankle
Do you love where you live? YES!!!!
How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 5, pathetic huh!
Who is your loudest friend? Pam
How many dogs do you have? 2
Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
What is your favorite book? I like any good novel.
What is your favorite candy? peanut M&M's or hot tamales if I have almonds to go with them.
Favorite Sports Team? Jazz, and whatever my kids are playing.
What song do you want played at your funeral? I like so many I don't really know. I will have to think about that.
What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? It is already time to get up.
End of an Era
1 month ago











No comments:
Post a Comment