My sister called today wondering why she couldn't read my blog. Well I was in the middle of changing the backgrounds when it was time to go to Mom & Dad's for Sunday Dinner. So since my kids were starving I had to abandon my blog for a few hours. Now I am back and have worked on it for a while. I am not happy with it so I will probably change it again . But it should be fine now. Sorry Tam.
We had Nate again this weekend. As usual he had a great time. Brian brought his bike and Brian and Jordan got it working for him. he rode Friday and Saturday. I got lots of exercise following him around the neighborhood Saturday after Austin went to a friends house.
It was our Stake Conference this weekend. Elder Walker was here. He was such a good speaker. Stuart and I went to the Adult session on Saturday night. I was tempted to go to the other stakes session because my friend Becka was speaking but I decided that I should go to my own. Sundays session was really good. We had alot of good speakers. The message was all about having family scripture study and family prayer. Also not being judgemental and not ever giving up on people. The seed that you might plant in someone about the gospel might just be the seed that touches them but it might take alot longer that you expect. We actually got out early which was suprising. I didn't think that ever happened at a Stake Conference but it was still good.
Tomorrow I will be starting an online digital scrapbooking class. I am so excited to learn more about digital scrapbooking. So far I love it.













No comments:
Post a Comment