Austin competed in the 6th grade track meet today. He did well in the events that he was in. In 5th and 6th grade every child is suppose to compete in at least 3 events. They can pick what they want. Austin picked the Hurdles, Long Jump and Softball Throw. He placed 4th in the Hurdles and didn't place in the other two but did well. I didn't get to see his last race because the finals were in the afternoon but he said he did good. It was a long day but the kids had fun. He ran the hurdles and did the softball throw.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago












2 comments:
I remember those days. So much fun to have a day out of school to hang out with your friends and spend the day at the track meet.
Way to go Austin, hurdles are hard!
Austin you are starting to look just too old. But great job. Didn't you set some record on softball throw distance or second? I heard you did great things. Anyway GOOD JOB!
Post a Comment