This week was the 2nd to last week of the school year. And as usual there are alot of things going on. We had Austin's 6th grade play. When I was in 6th grade our whole grade did a play called Pistol Packin Gals and we did it at the Old Barn Playhouse behind Parry's lodge. This year they did a version of Snow White and it was just their homeroom class not the whole 6th grade. In this play Austin was one of the seven dwarfs. It was a cute play and Austin did a good job on his part.

Jessica's end of year strings concert was this week also. It was Miss Cheney's last concert since she is moving after school gets out so next year the strings program will have yet another teacher. There has been a few since the girls started playing. Jessica would not look my way at all during the night so I didn't get a very good picture.











1 comment:
I didn't know Jessica played the violin! That's awesome - I always wanted to do that growing up, but never got around to it.
Post a Comment