Thursday, May 22, 2008

KHS Sports awards night

Tuesday we went to the sports awards night for high school sports. Jessica got the MVP award for softball and the Best offensive player for Volleyball. She also lettered in Volleyball, basketball and softball. In the pics she is the one in the purple and white.


Jordan played on the Golf team and will do great this next year. Freshman don't get awards unfortunately.

3 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Way to go Jess, you are awesome!
I can't believe you are out of school already we still have alot of days left. Cute pages Kim. I love the wedding one.

Ray and Mickie said...

Congrats Jess, I can't believe that you are so old. haha It seems like just yesterday you were a teeny tiny baby, and now your up there on that stage being recognized for your greatness. Way to go...

Nicki said...

congrats Jess! I sure enjoyed watching you play all your sports this year and can't wait to do it again next year! You are awesome!! Love ya!