Last night was the release of Eclipse at the theaters. It was actually playing in Kanab at midnight. So we all went. Jessica, Ashlee, Chelsea and Mom went down to the theater at 9:30pm to stand in line. I made it there about 10:30. Brian and Austin came a little later. There were alot of people in line and alot of people butting ahead of us in line. It was crazy. Paul finally opened the doors at 11 so eventually we made it into the theater to sit and wait. While we were waiting there was lots of texting and talking going it was a little noisy but as soon as the movie started it was all quiet. Until Jacob came on the screen. It was hillarious all the girls were screaming and clapping. Apparently most of Kanab is on Team Jacob. Well me too, I like him much more than Edward. When you see him in interviews he is so polite and down to earth that just makes his appeal even better.
The movie was great. It is always interesting to see what they come up with that is different from the book or how they choose to do different scenes from the book. I love Jacob and can't wait for the next movie maybe they will not end it like the book. One can only hope, right!!
Girls thanks for letting me spend a great evening/night with you.
Love ya













2 comments:
I am Team Jacob myself too. Not for Bella, really, but if I was going to pick for myself it would be Jacob, no contest!!!
I've still got a few days to wait-- my sister and I are going to try and go on the 5th while we have husbands home to watch the kids. (Terence offered to come too, but my sister's husband is adamantly refusing!)
I know, I feel quilty. I was one of those people butting in front of you. We had little Davin saving place for like 10 of us. Very un-cool I know. I will have to get you the picture we took of you guys so u can put it on here.
Post a Comment