Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

Today we spent  Fathers Day at my parents.  We (Ashlee, Jessica, Stuart and I) fixed a turkey dinner with all the fixins and brought it over to their house to eat. 

Dad,  Mom got him a DVD of Porter Rockwells Life.  He was happy about that. 
Here is Stuart opening his cards.  It is always interesting to see what the kids picked. 

We had a great time visiting and just hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma.   Taking pictures and seeing who is tallest.   It is always interesting when all the kids are together.  

Jessica is trying hard to be as tall or taller than Austin but I think he has her beat.  She was taller last year.  He has really shot up this year. 
I've fallen and I can't get up.   Funny Jessica
I actually got a picture of Jordan smiling.  That doesn't happen very often:)
Stuart and I.  

I want to let Stuart know how much I love and appreciate him and all he does for me and our kids.  He is a great father and loves to spend time with them. 
I LOVE YOU, STUART

Dad and Mom
I just want to tell my Dad how much I love and appreciate him. He is the best and I truly appreciate all he does for me and my family. He is a great example to my children and they love him also.


I LOVE YOU, DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, this brought tears to my eyes. You have the most wonderful dad on the face of the earth. He has always been one of my idols. I LOVE him so much. You are lucky kids!

Heidi said...

Glad you had a good Father's Day! Thank goodness for wonderful men in our lives!

Tammi Shepherd said...

Love the pics! Happy Fathers day dad and Stuart.