
Yesterday we went to St. George to spend some time with my Grandma Toni who lives in the Beehive home. She was so excited to see us. This February it will be ten years since my Grandpa passed away so she has been lonely. We broke her out of the house and took her to Golden Corral where any family that could make it came to eat with us. We had about 25 of us there and we had a blast. I wish the others could have made it. We will do it again so maybe more can come.
End of an Era
1 month ago











1 comment:
Kim, I'm so glad to hear that Toni is in St George. I'll be there in a week since I'm heading to Aunt Ila's 90th BD party in Vegas. I want to stop and see her. I sent her a Christmas card to Denise's. What is the address of the place. Guess I need a SG phone book. Anyway, I'm excited to see her. I've really missed her.
Post a Comment