I am working on my holiday memories. If you have any to add please do so. I will be asking a question most every day during this month. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments about each question.
End of an Era
1 month ago
I am working on my holiday memories. If you have any to add please do so. I will be asking a question most every day during this month. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments about each question.
3 comments:
I remember being worried as a 3 or 4 year old that Santa wouldn't be able to get into our house because we had no chimney, and my dad reassured me that he would leave the back door unlocked for him. Then I was worried that Santa wouldn't think to check the back door. . . luckily, he did figure it out :-) I can't remember the Christmas itself, but that particular conversation has stuck with me all these years.
i remember a little bit about everyone sleeping at grandma and grandpas in new harmony.. and then in laverkin i think? i remember that santas sleigh bells would always seem to jingle while chad had dissapeared :)
I remember our first Christmas in Salt Lake (1945). I was just 8. There were 8 of us kids and an alcoholic father, so money was unheard of. But my mom managed to make it seem like a million-dollar Christmas with a huge plate for each of us loaded with fruit, home-made candy, cookies, etc. that we normally never saw. It was truly magical.
Post a Comment