Thursday, December 31, 2009

DECEMBER

As usual December has been busy with all the normal stuff and then ward parties, work parties, making and delivering goodies, spending time with family, getting ready for Christmas, stressing about gifts for the kids and making sure it is equal and then in a flash it is over. With wrapping paper thrown across the floor and kids happy about thier gifts (hopefully). This year I think every one was happy. Anyway we had a great Christmas and hope you all did too. Ours was especially fun this year because my sister and her family made the long trip from Washington to spend Christmas with us here in Kanab. We have had a great time visiting and playing and just hanging out. We had family pictures (Thanks JoAnn) which I think turned out great(see a sample below). Anyway it has been a full Christmas season for us and we are truely blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to help us celebrate the Saviors birth.




2 comments:

Taralee said...

I'm glad you've had such a great time. I laughed at the part about spending so much time shopping and stressing and then it's over in a flash! :) SO TRUE! :)

Your pictures are so cute! I love getting updated family pictures. It feels so fresh knowing it's all up to date and current.

Great little update!

Heidi said...

The pictures look great!!! I hear you about December-- that describes mine so well. It's both a relief and a let down after Christmas.

Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!