Have you ever been to the real Jacob Lake. Well this year we did. It was quite an interesting lake. As you can see in the picture there was no water. Maybe there is some in the Spring but right now it is dry. But now I can say I have really been to Jacob Lake.
We went the Saturday after Thanksgiving for the annual Christmas tree cutting outing with my Leavitt family. We had a great time. It was cold and there was a little snow but we still had a great time as usual. After the trees were cut we met for lunch. It was wonderful some brought soup and some brought sloppy joes we all shared and it was all good. The hot chocolate was the best. I love my family and wish that we got together more often. Thanks guys for the memories.. 
End of an Era
1 month ago











2 comments:
We sure do miss everybody when that day comes around. Looks like you had fun as usual!
We miss all of you guys who can't be here.
Post a Comment