Monday, May 18, 2009

SEMINARY GRADUATION

Jessica graduated from Seminary last night. It was a nice program. Jessica was on the Seminary council this year and was assigned to lead the music. She was a little nervous but did a great job. I am very proud of her for sticking it out for the whole 4 years. This year was a trial for her with the teacher but she made it through.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Seminary Graduation is more important than HS graduation (but I never have heard of anyone who graduated from Seminary and not from HS). Congrats!!

I love fresh tomatoes. Good Luck with the "farm".

See you on Sunday!!

Tammi Shepherd said...

Congatulations Jess! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Heidi said...

Great job, Jessica!!! Graduating from seminary is a major accomplishment!

Annie Sunshine said...

Congratulations both on seminary graduation and your high school one coming up. Hope all you have learned sticks with you and helps you through whatever life brings.

Trenton Ipson said...

I can do any print size that you want...you name it I'm sure I can do it or come close to doing it. Just let me know.

marv said...

Yeah! I found your blog! It's so nice. I've got to get mine in shape!