Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol 2009...KRIS ALLEN WON!!!!!!! WAHOOOO

This is the first time that I have watched the whole season of American Idol. It was really fun to watch and follow your favorite. The auditions were so fun to watch. People are pretty interesting.
Last night Ashlee came over and we had a little American Idol finale party. It was fun. We waited and waited for the outcome. They sure can make two hours feel long.
I have been rooting for Kris Allen since the first time I heard him. I love his voice and his personality. He is so down to earth and just an all around nice guy. Adam on the other hand I liked until he slaughtered Ring of Fire. I love Johnny Cash and him singing that song like he did ruined it for me. Plus he has to scream in every song. Maybe I am old but I just can't stand the screaming. It is just not my taste.

When it was down to the top 36 Kris was singing and I noticed that he looks just like my nephew (jordan). So I sent a picture of Kris to Tammi. She thought so to. Check out the pictures at the end of this post and see what you think. (I couldn't find a picture that was as close as real life is.)
Anyway we were all huddled around the TV at alittle after 9pm waiting the results (the night before we all voted our hearts out). I think everyone was shocked since the judges all liked Adam better but I guess America didn't. When Ryan said Kris' name Ashlee jumped up and down and whooped and hollered we were all clapping and happy. I am sure the neighbors were wondering what was going on. Anyway needless to say but KRIS is the best.

2 comments:

Boo said...

They do have the same smile- that ultra- melt your heart- cute smile!! I have totally wanted Kris from the start too. I'm totally bugged by all the "did the right guy win stuff". It's AMERICAN idol! America has spoken and I have to agree!!

Ashlie Dalton said...

I see more Archuletta in your nephew than Kris. But, like you said maybe you have to see in real life.