Yesterday Ashlee, Jessica, Chelsea and I went to St. George for the day. It was fun we ate at Chilis and then did a little shopping. Found some great deals at JcPenney, I got Jordan some shorts that are normally $40 for $12. It was great. I love those kind of deals. Then we headed to get Pedicures. That was so relaxing, I had never done that before but I am for sure going to get another one this summer.
The full body massages are wonderful. Ashlee and I got a girl pedicurist but Jessica and Chelsea got a guy. They were a little nervous about that. But it worked out fine. 




This is the end result aren't they cute. 
End of an Era
1 month ago











2 comments:
So fun! Plan on getting one while I am there!
me too!! This is Mom! This summer, its a date!
Post a Comment