Sunday, March 15, 2009

SOFTBALL CHUCKWAGON CLASSIC

Jessica played in her first softball tournament of the year this weekend. They played great. This year they have new coaches, so there is a little adjusting to the differences in coaching styles. But Jessica is really liking the new coaches. They played 3 games. The first one was against Fredonia we won 6 - 0. Then we played Gunnison we lost 9 - 5. Then we played Altamont where we won 15 - 0. It was a great start to this season. I think they will do great it should be a fun season. Every year they have had shorts and finally this year they got pants I am so excited. Their new shirts have not come yet but will be here soon. Hopefully I will get a schedule soon so I can post it.






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like fun!!! I loved playing in softball tournaments. (It's been a while....)

Anonymous said...

Look at the second picture down, and then look at Jessica's arm... It looks GROSS! Did I take these fabulous pictures?!

Jessica said...

My arm in that second picture looks ridiculously...sick. EW! It looks like I have some weird funky disease!!

Anonymous said...

Now I never would have noticed if you two hadn't spilled the beans! Ha ha. Fun pics, fun stuff. Way to go, Jess.

PEG said...

It's muscle definition showing like the volleyball pic , I think it is cool.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

you guys just jump from one thing to another don't ya! lol! I love your signature! :)