Saturday we traveled out to Page to celebrate Grandma Toni's 89th birthday. She was excited to see us all. Most of us haven't seen her for a few years. We all had a great time. We were able to catch up with cousins that we haven't seen for years and eat. The food was great and the party was really fun. Thanks Aunt DeNise for a wonderful party and time. Thanks Melissa and Tiffany for the great visit it was fun get know you again. Next time you are all together we will have to plan on a visit. This picture is of her opening the present from our family.
We gave her a book with pictures of all of us in it.

These are just random pictures of everyone that was there.














6 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time, wish we could have been there. It is fun to see everyone together in pictures. We have a great family, and I am so proud to be a part of it.
You know what, I totally forgot to send you a page of my family. I'm so sorry. I feel bad for Grandma that I forgot. And I didn't realise there was an actual "party". I don't know if we would have been able to come if we had known, but that stinks we weren't there. Thanks for the pics.
Kim, thank you for writing about this. She is such a beautiful person and deserves the honor. I saw her at Larry's funeral and it was wonderful to visit with her for a few. She is one of my idols. She's been such an example in my life since she married your gramps!
Hugs, Pete
We missed you and Jess in St. George! Glad you had a good time with your Grandma.
Don't worry Teralee, Kim put pics of you guys in there, even if they weren't the most recent. She was able to put a everyone in..She had to look pretty , but did well.
Kim,
I LOVE how you sign your blog!!! When are you going to teach the Blog Class? Please let me know. I see from your pictures that you got your book. Did you get your blog book? Let me know because I want to see it. I seem to want a lot! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment