Monday, June 30, 2008

WHITE SHIRT FUNDRAISER


My Uncle Barney's son Marv and his wife Sue are serving a mission in West Africa and are collecting funds for white shirts and ties (for the deacons) for each of the five branches that are in their area. Each shirt and tie costs $12.00 in Nigeria and they would like to purchase 10 for each of the branches. If you are touched, moved and/or inspired by this opportunity please send checks made out to: Marv (or Sue) Leavitt and then mail it to: Russ Leavitt at P O Box 20355, Mesa, AZ 85277


Any donation would be greatly appreciated. This is something they would never get otherwise.

2 comments:

shellie said...

Kim

I love your family picture! You all look so great. I have a blog now, and it is so fun. My adress is www.kanabstew.blogspot.com
I will send a ck to your aunt. What a great way to help thanks for the opportunity

shellie said...

Me again, what is the zip code?