Monday, June 23, 2008

THE POOL HAS WATER!!!

Tonight the Kanab City Fire Department brought their trucks to the pool to fill it. The contractor wanted them to use their big hoses and the fire hydrants to clean and fill the pool. If you use just the water line that comes into the pool it takes a couple of days to fill but with the Fire Dept. it only took about 2 hours.
It was so exciting watching it fill up and some of the water features being turned on. Only one week to go until it is open. I hope we can get everything done that needs to be done in the time we have left.

4 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Wow, that looks great! What a nice pool or you all to enjoy. I wish I could come and play in it with you. Congrats on all you hard work and getting it done on time.

Tammi Shepherd said...

hmm, sorry about all the typos. Obviously I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing. heehee

Shelise said...

I am commenting on all of the above posts. haha.
-The pool is awesome. That will be such a great feature to have in your city.
-I cant believe They have been married two years. Time flies.
-Its fun to look at old pictures(the one of tammi and brandon) The hair cracks me up. haha.

ok, thats all. haha

Anonymous said...

What a fun pool. We might have to come out and play in it.