Sunday, June 8, 2008

22ND ANNIVERSARY

Stuart and I spent the weekend in Salt Lake City for our anniversary. Stuart had meetings there for work so I thought that I would tag along. We had a great time. We did a session at the SLC Temple. That was a neat experience, they have live sessions, which makes it so much more interesting. I didn't have a problem staying awake. We were asked to be the witness couple so they took us to the first room before everyone else and while we were waiting Brother Walker the Temple President came and introduced himself to us and thanked us for being the witness couple. That was cool. I don't remember the Temple pres. of anyother temple introducing himself to us when we have been the witness couple.

Saturday we went to Coalville and looked around then spent some time with Dennis and Cynthia (Stuarts childhood friends). We always have a great time when we are with them.

All in all we had a great weekend and now we are back it is time to get back to real life.




Here is an old photo that I found. When I was scanning it Austin said wow that was a long time ago mom and Jess said look at that puffy hair... I seem to remember that hair styles got a little puffier in the next few years.


June 7th, 1986

I am amazed at how much time has passed since this date. We have been through so many things together. I am glad that we have stuck with it. We have many more years ahead of us with more challenges and great times.

8 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you had a wonderful time together. We have always wanted to get to a SLC temple session but haven't made it yet. Hopefully soon.

Tammi Shepherd said...

Happy Happy Aniversary to you! I hope you have lots more wonderful years together.

Taralee said...

Wow, congrats. That's so awesome! Your dress is so pretty!

Ray and Mickie said...

Wow, 22 years? We just celebrated our 9th year. Time sure flies when you are in love... Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

Congrulations on your Anniversay. Glad you got my little brother and hung on to him rather that you two found each other and stick together. Many more years together.

Love Kris

Nicki said...

Great picture!! LOVE the white tux! Congrats on your anniversary. 22 years!! That is great!!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary - what a great weekend to spend with your sweetheart doing a session in SLC temple. The live sessions are a whole new experience, huh!

Kall said...

Happy Anniversary. Tell Jess I like puffy hair. So is Stewart from Coalville??? I had family there for years.