Here are some pictures of the pool. We are hoping to be open the week of the 4th of July.
It has been such a complicated process. I am truly excited to see this open and running.


End of an Era
1 month ago
Here are some pictures of the pool. We are hoping to be open the week of the 4th of July.
It has been such a complicated process. I am truly excited to see this open and running.


5 comments:
WOW! That's awesome! I'm excited to see it in person!
That will be so cool for all you Kanabites. Can't wait to see it in person some year.
We might have to drive to Kanab just to play in the pool! My parents ranch isn't too far away...I think.
Mirandah thinks this pool is her's. We have to drive up everyday and see if "her" pool is ready yet.I'm not sure where she got this idea?!? I would say it's more your pool then hers! Thanks for all the work you are doing on it! it is very much appreciated!
That looks awesome. I bet that will be so much fun. We have a few different pools here (at Rec. Centers) and I love them. Some summers we spend our lives there!
Post a Comment