Wednesday, June 18, 2008

JESSICA'S HAIRCUT


Here is Jessica with her new haircut. She is not sure she likes shorter hair. She has to do it instead of just pulling it up. Sorry about the blurry pics.

8 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Cute, cute, cute. You look good with any length hair, it really isn't fair.

Tammi Shepherd said...

Ok, was just looking at them again and you look way too much like your mom in that first one. Just a way younger version. heehee. Love ya older sister.

Kasey said...

I agree with Tammi, love, love, love it!! Some day I will be brave and chop mine off too :)

Shelise said...

Its so cute. She really does look good with any length i've seen. Way to be brave.

Annie Sunshine said...

LOL! I LOVE that first pic. The hair cut is totally cute. I cute my hair short on purpose because then I HAVE to do it. Otherwise it would always be in a pony tail.

Nicki said...

Cute! I LOVE it!

Ray and Mickie said...

Cute hair cut. She is such a cute girl, I think she could pull off any length or colorl. What a cute girl.

Taralee said...

I think it's WAY CUTE short. I think short hair is cute and spunky and long hair is more pretty and beautiful. I'm all for spunky! :) What a little Hotttie! And make sure you tell her I said that! She's so pretty!