
My parents went to Washington to visit Tammi for 10 days and left us to watch their house and dog. Dexter (their polmaranian) was really lonely so we have been letting him stay at our house. Plus we have Ashlee's dogs quite often luckily they get along pretty good.
Stuart left on Saturday night to go to South Carolina to inspect and approve the new Kanab City Fire Truck which will be here soon. He was gone until tuesday night.
I left on Tuesday to go to St. George for meetings until Thursday. For our meetings on wednesday we all went to the Temple and then to Zion to hike and then to Pine Valley for dinner. The Chapel up there is so cool. It was built in the 1860's When I get the pictures of it I will post them. Pine Valley is such a cute little town. What a long day but fun. Usually we spend the day in meetings so this was a change of pace for us.
Zion
Some of the people who work for the church in our region
Jessica traveled to Enterprise on Tuesday and Beaver on Friday for her last two softball games of the season. After the Beaver game the kids in the strings program hopped the bus headed for Salt Lake to go to the State Solo and Ensemble competition. I hope they do well.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago











1 comment:
My aunt and uncle live right there on main street in Pine Valley in one of the old restored homes. I love it there!
Post a Comment