Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged---8 THINGS

I was tagged by my friend Becka quite a while ago so I decided I better get it done. So here it goes.

8 THINGS THAT I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. My Family
2. My extended family
3. The Gospel
4. Being a good mom
5. Watching and supporting my kids in their activities
6. Getting our remodeling project done
7. learning digital scrapbooking
8. Blogging and reading family & friend blogs. I wish they all had one. I love keeping up with them

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. To raise all my kids and go to the temple with them
2. To see all my kids married and have children
3. To travel to New Zealand, Australia, and Hawaii
4. go on a mission with Stuart
5. Take all my kids to Hawaii
6. See all the national parks in the western United States
7. Learn how to take great pictures
8. get my journal and history up to date

8 THINGS THAT I SAY OFTEN:
1. Holy Cow
2. get off the computer it's _________ turn.
3. Just a minute
4. Love ya
5. You too
6. Have a good day
7. Where r u (text talk)
8. hold on a sec

8 THINGS THAT I HEAR OFTEN:
1. I'm wasted (Jessica's term for being tired, this meant a different thing in my day)
2. MMMMOOOOOMMMMMM
3. Mom, come here
4. Bye mom, Love ya
5. Be back in a while
6. want to see this song
7. Where's my shoes (Austin every day)
8. Fix me something to eat

8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED OR RELEARNED THIS YEAR:
1. Cultural Transitions training (Behavioral modification training at work)
2. Digital scrapbooking and blogging (I love them both)
3. That we need to work on a few things as a family like scripture study and family prayer. We need to be more diligant with these.
4. That I need to exercise harder. The older I get the harder it is to get the weight off.
5. I am learning to be more grateful for everything. (thanks Becka)
6. That my kids having their own free agency is really hard for me.
7. That I can sustain a new prophet without question.
8. That it is all about the attitude.

I am tagging any one who reads this. I would love to here about you, too.

3 comments:

Boo said...

Yay- good job- Now wasn't that fun?

Tammi Shepherd said...

Good answers! Can I just say ditto to all your answers so I don't have to think up my own?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I will get around to making my own lists, but I really enjoyed yours.