Saturday, February 9, 2008

I got tagged. So here it goes!!

I'd better get writing! A: Each player answers the questions about themselves. B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

20 years ago:
I was 20 years old and had just had my first daughter, Ashlee (she would have been 12 days old). I am sure that I was still sore and walking funny.(it takes longer to recover on your first child, haha!!!!) We were living in St. George and loving being a little family. I was on maternity leave from Rocky Mountain Produce where I had worked for 2 years. I worked in Accounts Receivable.

10 years ago:
I was 30. We were living in Kanab after having lived in St. George and Las Vegas. We had 4 children, Ashlee(10), Jessica(7), Jordan(5), Austin(18mo). I was working for the Kanab UT FM Group(LDS Church) which I still work for today. Life was busy.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean the house (Saturday deep cleaning)
2. Laundry
3. Help Stuart change out the kitchen faucet at Ashlee’s
4. Babysit Nate
5. Take a nap

5 Snacks I enjoy:
This one is easy!
1. Chocolate anything
2. Peanut M&M’s
3. Mom’s chocolate cake
4. Homemade brownies
5. Loft house cookies w/strawberry frosting

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay tithing first. Build a new house. Buy Stuart a new truck. Set up trust funds for kids. Invest some for my parents retirement. Travel, travel, travel. Invest the rest and live off the interest.

5 places I have lived:
Kanab, St. George, Orem, Las Vegas, Hurricane

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Cashier, Zion Pharmacy (high school)
2. Accounts receivable, Rocky Mountain Products, St. G
3. Cashier, Circuit City, Lv
4. Accounts Payable, Kaibab Industries, Fredonia, Az
5. Office Manager, LDS Church, Kanab

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I hate driving- would never do it if I didn't have to.
2. I turned 16 while I was in Hawaii vacationing.
3. I have the most wonderful family ever.
4. I love the smell of coconut, especially coco cabana lotion from Bath and Body works.
5. ?

I tag Tammi, Tara, Nicole and Mickie

No comments: