A - Attached or single? Happily married for 21 and a half years!
B - Best friends? Stuart, my sister, Tammi; JoAnn.
C - Cake or pie? Texas sheet cake, the more chocolate the better.
D - Day of choice? Saturday because our family is all together.
E - Essential item? right now cough drops. I couldn't live without them
F- Favorite clothing item? jeans and a t shirt
G - Greatest ambition in life? To raise righteous, respectful, happy kids.
H - Hometown? Kanab!
I - Indulgence? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!
J - Jan. or July? Both I have a child born in each month, but I like the weather better in July.
K - Kids? 4 kids, Ashlee(20), Jessica(17), Jordan(15), Austin(11); 1 son-in-law, Brian
L - Life isn't complete without? My husband and kids or the rest of my family.
M - Movies? The Game Plan, Life or Something like it, Ever After, The king and I (not animated), How to lose a guy in 10 days.
N - Number of bros and sis? 1 brother Donny, 1 sister Tammi
O - Oranges or apples? apples, if there is carmel dip
P - Phobia or fear? Clastrophobia, acrophobia and something happening to one of my kids or husband.
Q - Quote? Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
R - Reason to smile? Its wednesday only two more working days this week and monday is a holiday.
S- Season of choice? Summer
T - TV show? Biggest Loser, gameshows
U - Unknown fact about me? hmmm, I am pretty much an open book.
V - Vegetable?I like most all cooked veggies.
W - Worst habit? bitting on my lips.
X - ray or ultrasound? I guess x-ray since I have taken Jessica twice in the last couple of months to have one. One was only yesterday.
Y - Your favorite food? Mexican, American
Z - Zodiac sign? Virgo
End of an Era
1 month ago











No comments:
Post a Comment