Here in Kanab we are in the process of digging out of the snow. We got a couple of inches on Saturday and 11 inches of snow on Sunday. We haven't had this much snow in years. Usually when it snows we get a couple of inches that is melted by noon. This time after it stopped snowing it froze so we had 11 inches of snow with a layer of frozen snow on top. No one was prepared especially the city. It took them 2 days to get all the roads plowed enough to safely drive on them. I got stuck in my own driveway Monday morning so we were all late for work and school. Stuart was gone on an ambulance run so he wasn't there to help us. Needless to say I have had enough snow. I don't know how you guys who live in the places that get alot of snow do it. But, Jordan and Austin have had a great time shoveling our driveway and all the neighbors driveways.
Also during all this snow we moved Ashlee and Brian into their new home which was really interesting. They are so excited to be in and not have to move again for a long while. They have been busy painting and redoing things.
(These pics are from the middle of the storm)
End of an Era
1 month ago











1 comment:
Wow - I can't believe Kanab got SO much snow. Crazy.
Post a Comment