Sunday, April 24, 2011

CRUISE DISEMBARKATION AND SIX FLAGS

Saturday we had to be up early so that we could disembark.  We decided that we could carry our own bags off the ship so that we could leave earlier.  Well I think everyone had the same idea because the line went literally from one end of the ship to the other and we were pretty close to the back.   So we stood in line forever, then when it started moving we had to carry/drag our bags the full length and width of the ship and then half way back again.   After that you have to stand in line at customs so that they can check and make sure you are not trying to smuggle anything into the US.   When we were all through and outside Jessica came up to me and said that they pulled Jon out and took him to a room.  So I went back to inquire and the guy just told me that I couldn't come back in and my party would be out in a few minutes.   Jon finally came out and he said that the reason they pulled him out was because  he had put 0 on his declaration stating he didn't buy anything in mexico or onboard that he was bringing home.  Which was true but apparently if you put 0 they check to make sure.  Luckily he was carrying his own bags and didn't have any extra stuff packed in them.  
Everyone was happy to be on land.  We finally made it to our cars and waited in line to leave the parking lot.  Once we were out of the parking lot we headed north to Six Flags.

Jordan and Austin waiting in line for the water ride.  
 The rest of them were waiting in the 2.5 hour line for H2.  
 I thought this was kind of cute.   I just kind of
hung out.  I am not a rollercoaster rider. 
So since I hadn't been to six flags before I
just check it out.  It is a fun little amusement park.
Maybe we will go again when we are not so tired.
 Jordan trying to win a superman cape.  
He won but wouldn't let me take a picture of him with it on.
I think this was the batman or superman
What ever it was there is no way i would ever go on it.

 This was looking out from the observation tower. 
I did not go up there Jordan was going up so I asked
him to take some pictures.  It is pretty from up there
but I would never really know.
.


  It was fun put everyone was so tired that we didn't stay to long.  We then headed to Barstow for the night.
In Barstow we went swimming and sat in the hot tub.  It was fun the kids played in the pool. Sunday we traveled the rest of the way home.   We all had a great time and hopefully can do it again in a couple of years.

  I am so blessed that my kids get along so well.  Even though we were in tight quarters for 9 days we had only one or two little tiffs.  

No comments: