This is what you see when you first come into Cabo San Lucas.
The ship has to drop anchor out a ways and you have to be transported by a smaller boat called a tender to the dock.
Here we are waiting to get off the ship.
This pelican was trying to find his dinner he was very entertaining to watch.
HARD ROCK CAFE - CABO
We ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in Cabo. The food was good but very expensive. It cost us $167.00 US dollars to eat lunch. 4 of us had quesadillas. I think the waitress did the calculation from pesos to us dollars wrong but I had no way of figuring it out my self so I just chalked it up to experience.
We ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in Cabo. The food was good but very expensive. It cost us $167.00 US dollars to eat lunch. 4 of us had quesadillas. I think the waitress did the calculation from pesos to us dollars wrong but I had no way of figuring it out my self so I just chalked it up to experience.
This is the dock at Cabo. Most of the boats you see here are water taxi's. Alot of them say they are glass bottom so you can see below you. But really they are only a little box that has glass.
There is tons of shopping right off the dock. It was a long ways to the beach though. To get to the beach in the upper pictures you have to take a water taxi.
You know us we can not take a picture of an ambulance or fire truck. That is just how we roll.
That red thing is a crab. They were all over the rocks below the dock. They are kind of gross looking. Kind of like scorpions.
This beach you had to take a water taxi too.
Back on the ship until tomorrow. We are watching the sunset. It is beautiful.
Ship isn't rocking so much now or I am getting use to it. Still no sea sickness. Some light headedness once in a while but thats it.
Tomorrow Dune Buggy Riding.











No comments:
Post a Comment