Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CRUISE DAY FOUR - CABO - DUNE BUGGY RIDING 4/19/11

Today we were scheduled to go on a Dune Buggy Adventure.  We had to be  at the tender at 8am and meet our shore excursion person on the dock. 
We drove about 1/2 hour north of Cabo to where the dune buggy operation was.   When we got there they gave us some goggles and these red bandanas so that we  wouldn't be breathing the dust all the time.  It was great.  I drove first in our buggy.  It was very  hard to drive you have to have strong wrists which I don't so after getting us stuck Stuart took over the driving.   One caution that I make if you are going to be riding in a dune buggy make sure you empty your bladder before you start because it is not fun if you have to pee.  Luckily we stopped and took a break and I got to have a pottie break.  






We ended up in a canyon and took a water break.  The scenery reminds me alot of Las Vegas or Arizona. 




After we took our break we came back out and headed to the beach.  It was beautiful.  



This is a human statue.  He was really good at twirling his gun. 
Our first towel animal.    These little animals were the highlight of each night.  


We had a great day and were very tired. 
Tomorrow we will be in Puerto Vallarta.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Looks like SO much fun!