Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LAST SOFTBALL GAME FOR JESSICA

Tonight Jessica played her last high school softball game. She pitched well and the team played better than they had for a while. But they couldn't pull off a win. For the most part the season was a good one. Winning isn't everything to me playing your best and having fun is more important. I know I am in the minority in my thinking. But to me whats the point in playing if you can't have fun and enjoy doing it.
It was also Senior night and it was fun to see them recognized. There were 4 of them. Jessica, Cassidie, Emily and Demi.
Here are some pictures of her pitching and hitting in the last couple of games. I sure will miss watching her.


We are on the 30 day count down to graduation. Some days I am sooo sad and some days I am thinking that August can't come soon enough. Those of you who have had seniors probably know what I am talking about.

No comments: